Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Episode 7


Yesterday, I got an unexpected news.. that I'll be flying back to AUH very soon. My flight booking is confirmed and since then my butt's been panicking.


To tell you honestly, my problem in 
Episode 6 hasn't been resolved yet but I am confident that everything's gonna work out the way I planned. Plan A or B may be marked X but I still got 24 letters left in the alphabet, right? Hehe.. Anyway, I went out this morning to meet with this mogul who's gonna make my plans work. I just can't digest our "law" and left myself hanging on to nothing. Sometimes, we indulge ourselves to do some acts of evil in order to reach our goals. Now then, nuff of this shitty story and give me some support. I will, in no time, tell you all about these craziness when things are accomplished. Promise.

It's another day again, I better be sleeping now.



xo

No comments: