Friday, March 26, 2010

Malaise


All things are ready. And when I say ready, I'm good to go!

Since the day I knew I'm already decided, everyday, I bug my lovely droogs just to know EVERYTHING I want to know. All questions which starts with the letter W were made. There was even a point that one of my friends got tired of my silliness and was like hiding and don't want to talk to me anymore. Oh well, she has her reasons, I was really annoying, and I totally understand that.

Anyway, today I got a call from E and was told all the exact details that am longing to hear. At first I was like struck by a lightning. My brain don't seem to function but my heartbeat was so fast that if it has its own feet and hands, it would prolly rip my breast and run. I felt sick though am so stoked with the news so I breathe deeply as I absorbed things... things that would change my life forever which is hopefully, for the best.

I cannot believe that it's just these past few months! There's no turning back now.

How about you, have you ever felt so anxiously excited?

No comments: