Friday, March 26, 2010

75/75


I never imagined myself wearing specs until my mom decided and pushed me to get one. Since college, I've been wearing contact lenses. When I lost my last pair last 2007 (I think), I got fed up and decided not to buy a new one. Since then, I never had my eyes checked and of course, never used contact lenses or anything. I am quite sure with my beliefs that prescribed specs or contact lenses doesn't make any sense and that it will all just make your eyes worst. Apparently, I was so wrong! A lot of times I felt nauseated. I am almost always an inch closer between my books or the computer. And so I went to see an ophthalmologist and found out that I'm myopic. Got a 75 grade on both eyes. Not that bad but I was advised, or should I say forced, to buy a pair of glasses. Right! Anyway, here I am now.

How do I look?
x

No comments: