Monday, March 15, 2010

No Goodbyes


Today, I've submitted my resignation. After five long years, I just felt that I need to go somewhere and prove something to myself. I hate leaving people there but we have our own lives and dreams to prioritize. Besides, people always leave; be it for personal reason, career reason, or whatever reason, that's how life goes.

It's been a roller coaster staying at DSC for half a decade. The very first time I stepped my shoes in that company, I'm completely clueless on what to expect. The reason is I consider B&M as my first REAL job after graduation; plus, it's a law firm and I'm a BBA graduate.

There, I learned loads of stuff or I must say all about the Microsoft Office world. I never knew then that I can view paragraph marks and tabs in a Word document. I never thought how easy it is to create such a PowerPoint presentation. I was exposed with different legal terms that I never heard of before. Been deaf listening to audio files for at least 6 to 8 hours a day but at no time I complained as I'm enjoying and at the same time I'm learning. Nailed a certification exam for Microsoft Word, applied for a QCA position yet failed, applied for a TL position -- hugged victory... so it goes. But the most important thing is I found friends who helped me stand up and fight for my everyday quest. That cannot be replaced of anything and I am so much thankful for that.

I hate goodbyes. There was a time that I certainly did not accept such a term as true but in life, it just sinks in, you just don't know when, where and how. Goodbyes aren't made for precious things to last; thus, it is a way to make each person stronger.

So, au revoir for now and see you again later!

x

No comments: