Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tree Top Adventure - Bnx and Pogi's Bday


T'was B and K's month. Another year older for them so we decided to have a celebration but not as the usual drinking and eating session. Someone has come up of an idea and I'm not quite sure who's to blame on this. Haha.

Bulag, Pipi't Bingi (me with the celebrants)

Anyway, we went to Subic for the Tree Top Adventure. I brought Xioms with me as an excuse but it was Roch who used my poor kid to get herself away from the stunts. Such a loser! So, we tried their tree drop, canopy ride and my favorite of all, superman ride. It was my first time though I've been wanting to try those all my life. To me, it was pretty boring until the superman ride. To tell you honestly, I never kept my mouth shut during the ride. I was like shouting and screaming my lungs out. But oye, it was really fun!

Viatores with loved ones

After the adventure, we had our dinner (this is a celebration so there must have been some FREE FOOD!) at Xtremely Xpresso Cafe. It's like an Italian resto in Subic. I was amazed with their huge pizza and was hoping for it to be really good -- in fairness, it was. They ordered some pastas and soups. Spinach soup, I will never forget that. It ain't good and was not really made from spinach. Good thing they replaced it with chicken macaroni soup. We had strawberry gelato for dessert and my, it was so yummy! Xioms surely enjoyed that the most!

Just like any other day, every good thing has an end. We were sooo tired but we had a blast! I bet it was a perfect birthday celebration for deaf and mute as it was a wild and exciting experience, plus we got to share the moment with some of our friends and loved ones. Until our next trip. Long live Viatores!

x

No comments: