Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Viatores' Xmas 09


My lovely Vs and I had our Xmas dinner at Mr. Jones, Greenbelt 5 recently. It was planned since we will be having a huge surprise for our good friend Keti. As you know, Keti went through a very tragic event (Ondoy) so the rest of the group decided to give her a little something that would help her start.

Anyway, we all arrived late as usual except for Five. Hehe. Karla didn't make it as she needed to attend on to something really important. Food was all yummy and are all in huge servings! I was thrilled that they have chardonnay and yes, I ordered!

After consuming all the carbs we ordered, we did the traditional exchanging of gifts. Then we handed Keti our presents! We were all excited to see Keti's reaction. She never cried though I felt she wanted to -- lots of people around, she can never afford to humiliate herself again in public. Joke!

What's inside the bag? Well, Five and Bnx bought lots of stuff and I should commend those two - they did a great job! Kets got everything, from head to toe AND it all fits perfectly!

We bid adieu as I needed to rush to Glorietta for the Avatar movie. I promised Achi that we'll watch this on 3D. Keti's in the night shift so she needed to go as well. F was like, "It's Midnight Madness for gawd's sake!"

Conclusion: We all had a blast. We always have. I love you ladies! Till our next Xmas Party.

Vs almost complete

PS Wishing Pogi was here.

x

No comments: