Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Globe Telecom - Money Sucking Worthless Piece of Crap


I so fucking hate Globe right now especially their stupid moronic call center agents. The only reason I'm still keeping their sim card is because of my one year supply of Immortal load since I purchased a Modu phone. Once I no longer need their service, I'll get rid of their sim from my phone and gonna switch to another network!

Nov 26, I am expecting a load from them and haven't received anything that day. Usually, I receive loads early morning during Tuesdays and Thursdays. That was the set up. Actually, this is the second time I experienced not receiving the load on time (but mind you, this is the worst) so I called Globe's hotline that night. I explained my situation and was in the middle of the actual concern then I was cut off. So I have to call back again, get through the whole dialing process before I can actually speak to their agent. Every time I got in, they tediously ask for my mobile number, my name and my concern which I find quite stupid. I had to explain to them from the beginning as if they didn't have notes from my previous calls. Upon addressing my concern for the second time, they put me on hold to gather some "data" and poofed! Line was cut AGAIN! Tried the third time, got in and before anything else, I told the operator to make sure I will not be disconnected because I've been calling them numerous times. On this third call, the agent told me to monitor it within the day and I was like, it's already 9:45PM, should I expect to receive it within this day? She said yes so I told her that you guys have 2 hours and 15 minutes left to work on this.

Nov 27, I called again to tell them that I still haven't receive the load. They apologized and said they're going to file a report and the matter will be dealt with their support team, which I doubt if that team do exist, and the monitoring time is 3-5 days. It wasn't really okay for me, but I said fine.

Nov 28, still no load so I called again to make sure someone is working on it. They told me the same old shitty spiel and added that they're putting my concern on top priority. Duh? Giving another false hope. Bullshit!

Nov 29, Nov 30 - still, nada!

Dec 1, I received a load which is intended for this day. My load for the 26th of November - squadouche! So I was urged to call back again for the nth time. The agent was stating the old stupid shit to me. I was like, do you have any plans of giving me my load because if you don't I'll be returning back this fucking phone. That's one of the main reason I bought it! I was so pissed beyond anybody's imagination so I asked for a supervisor. She told me that their supervisor was taking another call and will call me as soon he/she is done with it. Are you fucking kidding me? Here I am, full of rage and that's all you can say to me. I cursed and hung up. Good thing I was not there because if I was, I may have killed her. And guess what, I received a text from them saying "Globe Advisory: You have already received all of your free Immortaltxt for the Modu promo." What the hell? That night, still no load received, I went to Market Market's Globe hub. I was entertained yes; same old shit, yes; blah blah blah... then they told me they're gonna call me tomorrow as they need to check on my account with Modu since it was "Modu's" side who's gonna answer all my concern. Hello? as if I wasn't using a Globe sim card. Now, they're blaming their ridiculous job to another. So I asked them if I can return the unit since it was only purchased last month and I'm not receiving the privilege that I should receive. I was told, I can... but there's no money back guarantee. Fucking unbelievable!!! Fuck you Globe, you're a big mistake! Such a waste of time.

Today, and it's been a week, I still haven't received anything. I'm done calling them. I already look pathetic like begging for a lousy load. As soon as this one year free load is finished, I am switching to a different network.

No comments: