Sunday, December 13, 2009

Fourth Year at B&M!


I didn't expect myself staying in a company for almost five years. Apparently, I did!

Last Friday, I attended our company's Christmas party in Blue Leaf at Taguig. It was my fourth time to attend such an event with the same company. Our theme is Better Together and the funny thing is I went there all by me self. I have a very hectic schedule you know... lots of "mom chores" to do before I can go, relax and do whatever I want.

Anyway, my colleagues decided to achieve a group of instrumentalists or what we call an orchestra. I wasn't so sure if I can make it to the party then so I never joined but I do have a contingency plan though. What I planned was to wear my good old DMs, skinny jeans and a loose classy black top - I sounded like a real rockstar eh? Hehe.

I got there oh so late, starving for food and some wine. Ate some pasta and some beef dish then went to find where the liquor is. Saw some group of crayolas, rockstars and vampires, pirates and toiletries, sweet white angels AND Clockwork Orange impersonators! Sheesh! My favorite droogs were there and I cannot believe that someone else in the company knows such a great film! That made me happy as I remember "my Alex". This party was great, they never run out of alcohol and good music.

I never won anything on the raffle but who cares? I'm happy and full and tipsy -- that's all that matters. Until next Christmas party and by that time, I'll be on the service awardee list!


x

No comments: