Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Love burns brighter than sunshine


Isn't it nice waking up and starting your day with a lot like love? Nine hours or so before the New Year starts and I'm pretty excited what that would bring. Probably, another year older, Xioms will turn 3, meeting new people, falling in love, and so on. Sheesh, this blog's getting mushy!

It was 9 in the morning when Xioms went in to my room and woke me up. I promised last night that we'll have a coffee tomorrow. Yes, coffee's bad for kids and it was not literally coffee drinking! One of her god parents gave my kiddo a coffee/tea set toy present. Xioms wanted to open it at an instant but t'was already her bed time -- that's when I promised. One thing I learned is that you never make a promise that you can't keep or you'll feel bad and guilty. So we did have our coffee and enjoyed every moment.

This day seems ordinary though there's a big event to celebrate. Ordinary day at home is not ordinary at all and I don't know why I keep on saying the word ordinary. Anyway, mom's preparing for our feast later tonight and I'm looking forward to our dessert. We planned on buying Banapple or DQ's oreo ice cream cake. I know, I know... and I never hesitate to announce that I'm a DQ addict. So, what would be on our table tonight? Well, so far, am seeing some pata tim (Chinese delicacy), grilled milk fish, marinated chicken, pasta, all sorts of fruits and chocolates!

So there's nothing much to say, just a Happy New Year and enjoy the sunshine with your loved ones.

x

No comments: