Sunday, December 20, 2009

Goodbye For Now


People always leave. That's one thing I believe in. It sounds negative but it isn't. A very recent example is about my good friend Oliver.

I wasn't really that surprised when I found out about his migration to the US; actually, I felt happy for him. It's an opportunity that cannot be experienced by all. Plus, he waited many years for that, it comes to a point of seizing any hope but you know, some things just happens in time and are real.

Anyway, he invited some of his good friends to go and hang out with him for the very last time. We had dinner at his sister's house and I sure did enjoy the kaldereta. It was my favorite Filipino dish of all time! I knew it was in the menu, t'was one of his sister's specialty. We all had fun and like mountain snakes after eating.

The hardest part was saying goodbye. But looking on the bright side, we might bump on each other in the future. So I said, "Goodbye for now and see you again soon my good friend."

x

No comments: