Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Patience, Pitz... Patience


Today was a very horrifying day. I'm afraid that he got it all wrong. It was never my intention to screw him over but it turned out I did. I almost lost my temper. I never get angry easily but this incident, this very fucking incident, I'm very close of killing someone. It felt like I'm in fury and intense rage. I felt abused with his stoned hyper lucid stare. And damn, his facial expression curved from blank indifference to supreme paranoia. I even cried shakily because I hold back my anger... which in the end, I'm happy I did.

I won't jot down what really happened but for me, it was a nightmare. I am not cleaning up my ass here or anything but obviously and unmistakably, I did nothing wrong. I actually believe that he's such a stupid jealous bastard trying to ruin and drag me down. It's sad for me to say that I am utterly disappointed, I thought he was a friend -- a good friend.

Fighting back is a perfect idiotic idea and besides, it's holy week, I should acknowledge repentance. Thank you Lord for giving me more patience, I owe you that.

No comments: