Monday, April 6, 2009

Home Alone


Last weekend my family went to Baguio while Xioms and my ass were stuck at home. Yeah, sad to say we're home alone. I really wanted to go but I don't think Xioms will be comfy travelling 6-7 hours. So I decided we'll stay and bond.

Saturday's itinerary - nada! We just enjoyed the quiet house, ordered some food to eat and watched the stupid purple dinosaur show -- what's funny is that even though Xioms have watched it like a hundred times, she still managed to have the same reaction! She always always always cries whenever Barney's gonna leave and say goodbye (some sort of an episode ending) Haha!

The next day, Sunday indeed! I promised Xioms that I'll take her to a movie house. Since she loved B.O.B. of Monsters vs. Aliens, we watched that. At first, she doesn't want to enter the movie house and I was thinking oh yeah, a kid would be like "it's dark here and there might be monsters around", but when I told her that B.O.B. is inside, she finally said um-um which is basically a green signal. Whew! I thought she's gonna cry hard and we will end up going home.

Movie's funny with those stupid aliens and of course B.O.B. which has Seth Rogen's voice. I'm a fan of his because he always plays a moronic character which really suites him. hehe... Anyway, Xioms enjoyed the film as she keeps on saying Bahh (Bob) and Coroach (Dr. Cockroach) on our way home.

We went home quarter to 9 and kiddo was sooo sleepy. After all the cleaning, I immediately put her into sleep. As for me: I went downstairs, sip on half a goblet of red wine, puff Marl and turned the TV on while waiting for my family's arrival. So that's it, one of the precious weekend of mine. Cheers!

xo

No comments: