Monday, April 13, 2009

Fuck the World


I feel numb today. Come to think of it: we've got no work, I feel like I'm in a fridge because it's fucking cold, I keep on forcing myself to do the Measure Up but all I want to do is surf the net and reply to Elena's e-mails (though we're just a feet away). Such a boring day! But you know, this chosen state of mind brought Elena to create her masterpiece. And here it goes... *ehem*

Talking to Myself

Sitting in the office, got no work to do
Decided to write something out of the blue
I remembered, "hey gotta finish this evaluation thing"
Then, I said to myself, "Lena, there's always tomorrow"
"Do nothing just go with the flow…"

Yes, tomorrow is the operative word of fools
Who loves to procrastinate and say,
Tomorrow is a new day! Hurraayy!
Who am I kidding, I don’t even know what tomorrow might bring?

So I said to myself, "Do it!"
But I just can't start it.
Just type something - anything!
And click finish, that's it.

Isn't it the best poem from a person who lacks interest which causes mental weariness? I love you dear Lena, you actually made my day, but still am bored. Gotta go puff Marl now, as in NOW!

No comments: