Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Lesson Learned


I don't know where it started, we just later realized that there's this asshole spamming me and my homies' blogs. I bet "she's" some kind of a desperate bitch hiding from a man's name. I never easily get mad with people giving unsolicited messages but doing and repeating it several times, esp not knowing who the hell you are, it's fucking annoying!

One of my friend closed her account in Multiply because of this irritating incident. What's worst is we don't know this git and all we can do is to block her. I never said that we're on the right side but please, we don't even know who or what this bastard keeps on whining about. It just so happen that my friend is a friend of her foe. Confused? Me too!

For the sake of clueless pips, this is what I'm talking about.

imyourkarma666 wrote today at 2:45 PM
The Real Rose Marie Cinco :) 11:49am

Mike DelaCruz
Today at 1:51am

betsi deleted her facebook account, how could she see my profile?? maybe you could show it to her. :)

==================

Louie Rose Cinco
Today at 10:46am

ur so pathetic! i really pity you...
ur moves are really foul!
sbhin mo as asawa nya, bka di sha mgaling sa kama kaya iniiwan sha.. hahaha.

ciao!

====================

Mike DelaCruz
Today at 11:35am

If I’m pathetic, ano pa yung friend mo?? Engaged??? To a married man who’s still living with his wife and kids.. Now who’s pathetic, and who should you pity??

My moves are not foul, it's fair.

With regards to the the legal wife issue, well i guess that's what whores are for.. just like your friend.

====================

Louie Rose Cinco
Today at 11:46am

Report Message

ang msasabi ko lng sa gnawa mo eh... uso na dude yun! asang panahon ka ba? hehe
lhat ng tao gnyan na, wla ng moral!

====================

Mike DelaCruz
Today at 11:57am

Well I guess elicit relationship is just normal with you and your friends.. I hope when you get married, your husband will do the same.. that is if you get married… I don’t think any single guy would be interested.. Probably married ones.. but I doubt it!

I don't blame my friend for being stupid. Yes, she did it wrong with her inexcusable answers to the fugly bitch but it doesn't mean that we are all the same or whatever it is that she's thinking. Now, I don't even care honestly! But still, nobody has the right to terrorize someone else's webpage. I really think that this will serve as a lesson to my friend. Don't worry my dear, apology accepted. As I always say, talk is cheap. No one's gonna believe her, really.

PS if ever you come across this page you fucking asshole aka imyourkarma666, bring it you cowardly piece of shit!

1 comment:

pitzcamba said...

I totally understand you dear. There's nothing wrong with your reactions. Shit happens but past is past. Let's not waste our time with those kind of stupid stuff. Just think of our Ilocos trip.. haha.. =)