Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Antibiotic For a Week


When I woke up yesterday, I had a severe headache -- it was like splitting-into-two kind of pain and I couldn’t speak. Literally, words are barely coming out of my mouth! I immediately texted my boss that I have a fever and couldn’t report for work. My mouth was really dry so I decided to drink some water before going back to sleep. It really made me cry whenever I swallowed any type of liquid. It was effing painful! Damn I'm having a sore throat, nice... very nice! My sister gave me a hexetidine mouthwash to ease the pain but it just didn't work! The funny thing is that, the whole day, all I do is to SLEEP.

Thank gawd am a bit okay now, I managed to report for work. So I decided to have a doctor check my firing throat. Too bad the nurse informed me that the doctor will arrive by 10am so I have to wait. Fortunately, the nurse was really lovely and helpful. He gave me a lozenge and he offered himself to take me later to the clinic. After an hour or so, I had my checkup with our company doctor and he prescribed me some antibiotics and paracetamols. Antibiotic baby… for a week! I hate taking antibiotics. Ugh!

my medical prescription
I started taking the pills and the doctor told me that it'll be somewhat okay in a couple of days so wish me luck!

x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh that sucks. anyway, get well soon.