Saturday, January 10, 2009

Boring MOM


Another boring day passed. Tomorrow, I need to wake up early again. Yes, it's Sunday I know but it's very usual nowadays having to go to work on the said "family day". It's been like this for years and I should say, I'm numb of it. Do I have a choice? Yes or maybe not. But it really doesn't matter anymore. It's my choice to become a busy BORING person. You know, sometimes I still wish to become something else. Something like a drummer of a famous rock band or something like a respected novelist or something like a.. a zombie! Well, I'm not saying I ain't happy of what I am right now -- nothing could ever be more happier or should I say more COMPLETE than being a parent especially being a MOM. Oh crap! Here I am again, enough of the freaking drama. I'm really not in the mood and besides my eyes are now getting heavy. So good night. Laters!

PS I'm still wishing and hoping that someday, in the near future, I'll be able to meet you Bobby Dupea. LOL

x

No comments: