Saturday, June 19, 2010

Episode 4


A week has already passed and I still haven't received any phone calls from the job am waiting for. I'm getting paranoid each day though am still attending some job interviews from other companies. I can't waste my time you know, I only have 3 weeks left before my visa expires! This is where the saying time is precious comes in, oh sooo precious!


My friends keep on telling me that all I needed to do is to be patient and wait but it feels like I'm waiting for nothing. The only thing that I'm holding on to that freaking job is that lady's words. And what's really funny is that those words are just verbal and came out from a phone. Ridiculous!


After the long wait, a week and four days to be exact, they finally called. They wanted me to start immediately, meaning I need to report for work though am still holding a tourist visa. For me, that's totally fine since I've been bored to death for almost two months AND of course, as long as they're gonna process my papers legally fast! The universe is on my side that day. Everything turned out to be almost perfect. I received and signed the offer letter, had a little chat with HR regarding all the stuff that we need to accomplish and met with some of my new united colors of benetton colleagues. Haha!


I think
I am the happiest earthling in the world right at that moment. So, I better be going. I need to take a bath as it's my first day at work today and I don't want to be late. Wish me luck!


TBC.

No comments: