Monday, June 21, 2010

Best Second Day Ever!


I just came home from work and I thought of sharing what happened on my second day at work.


For the record, this day's the best day of my life (so far) here in Abu Dhabi. First day sucks to tell you honestly but this day made me feel am back in the game. The very early wake up call and looooong drive from and to work was all worth it. Here, I feel so belong. They made me feel I am NOW part of the family even though we're like united colors of benetton. =)


I had the chance to meet most of the faculty members. From big bosses to professors to staff. They are all very friendly and nice. I happen to have the nicest boss in all departments -- well, that's what everybody's saying. So all the tedious and literally hard filing of paperwork became chicken shit. Haha.


Anyway, have I told you about my daily routine? I guess I'd better create a new blog for that. I don't want to ruin the bliss am feeling right now.


Am out!



x

No comments: