Monday, February 8, 2010

Two Face


I've never been an expert on reading people but what's interesting is that whenever there's SOMEONE talking or saying bad things about me, I would know. Even if I was just quietly sitting in a corner and trying to be alone, awful things are coming and being delivered to me. Just like that, no efforts at all, which I think is good. It helps me to be more careful and warns me whom to befriend.

I was recently told by a friend that someone's backbiting me. It wasn't completely confirmed but a friend is so sure that it was me they're talking about. I clarified this by asking and I heard the same story twice. There, no doubts that this bimbo have some serious problems.

What's irritating is that I treated this asshole as a friend. I don't totally yield my trust though I found this person okay and true. Damn, I was dead wrong. This idiot's one of his co-idiots. I'm just thankful that I found out early before my awesomeness gets ruined.

Anyway, so be it. Say whatever you want to fucking say. I have nothing to do with this kind of shit. I actually pity this moron, it just made me realize what a filthy trash this douche was.

Now hypocrite, you can go to hell.

No comments: