Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Look Who's Talking


T'was a Monday morning, not a very good day for me. There I was, completely quiet, trying to stay away from everyone else except with my precious songs at the computer. Again, it's not a very good day. It was all Candy's fault. If it wasn't for her know-it-all attitude, I'll be okay. Such a trying hard bitch.

So I focused my attention to work. Tried diminishing those previous acts and let Sigur Ros and Joe Hastings rule my head. Suddenly, I received an e-mail from someone who think of himself as the most good looking person in the world, that every person even fags would drop down to their knees and suck his... whatever. Why the heck such a loser do exist? It's not really gonna be a good day, eh? His email was full of shit. I can't even understand myself why am I replying to this hideous wacko. Maybe because I want to also make fun of him then shut him out. And btw, I did.

I'm not a perfect person, I know and it doesn't mean that you have the right to accuse me or even tell me WHO I AM! If there's something you want to say, say it or might as well keep it to yourself especially if you're not part of my world. Judge me all you can but have you recently looked at yourself in the mirror? Think again manwhore!

I told you, it wasn't a very good day.

No comments: