Saturday, November 7, 2009

Stopped


Just watched again the classic movie called "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" then felt the need for a puff. My mind pondered on Mr. Nicholson's death on the film and tried to remember why the director had come up of such title. Saw this favorite movie of mine for I dunno, 100 times, but hell, I'm still asking the same questions after. Suddenly, I realized what a brilliant man Milos Forman was.

Out of the blue I remember our gas range downstairs. I cooked earlier but did I closed it or just left it as it is? Finished the cancer stick while searching for my favorite star. Weird, it's not there. Closed the gate and have it locked, wasted 5 minutes in doing so. Damn, how complicated those fucking precious pad lock! Went inside my room, dropped the handy Cricket, checked on my cellphone - still isn't fully charged! Stormed out of the room, walked down the stairs, double-checked the gas range - yeah, I closed it. Climbed up 15 steps, went inside the room, felt a little dumb, sipped on a water in a Moo plastic cup then checked again on my cellphone - still not fully-charged! Thought of blogging of what just happened to stay awake. Grabbed the laptop beside my bed, turned it on - one... two... 11 fucking minutes, shoot how much longer? Opened Blogger, typed up what I wanted to type. Eyes started to itch but ignored it. Got tired of thinking, don't have any clue what else to say. Unaware, now scratching my right half-closed eye. About to hit "Publish" this piece of crap then finally I stopped.

No comments: