Saturday, November 28, 2009

Kerengkeng Day


T'was Louie's birthday! Our most kerengkeng friend ever!

The celebration is at her place and we sure had a blast! We were a bit sad though because it was Chie's last two days' stay here in Manila. But of course we never showed that to her. We want her to remember all happy things happened during her stay. Memories are treasured forever, remember?

Five aka Kerengkeng

So where was I? Oh about the birthday. So, we feast on yummy foodies (esp Karla who's really crying for more Bopis) and we drained ourselves with alcohol. I admit, I'm a bit tipsy eh but I'm not drunk! I've never ever tried being drunk when I'm out of my own place -- I better kill myself than doing that.

Here are some crazy pics during the party...

Badings, almost complete


Badings minus 2

With Pipi and Bingi

I got home past 5 in the morning. Gah! 
Being with the lovely Viatores and through-thick-and-thin Badings in a night -- really worth it! I love you guys. And oh, Xioms was still sound asleep when I arrived. Lucky me!

PS Happy Birthday again Louie, Rose, Rosa, Cinco, Five, Madam Rosa, Alligator, Kerengkeng! I'm pretty sure you had a great time more than I do. Lablab *__*

x

2 comments:

Rosa said...

Hahaha... I didn't know you blogged about me... :P Thanks, Pech! Aylab u too! mwaaah.

pitzcamba said...

Of course! Am blogging everything about my life esp the important ones like YOU. =)