Monday, September 13, 2010

Eid Experience


If you ask Google, it'll tell you that Eid ul-Fitr is a three-day Muslim holiday. I'm not a Muslim, hell no but since am currently working in a Muslim country, I have the privilege to enjoy this kind of holiday. Anyway, me and my hommies decided to go to Fujairah which is one of the seven emirates of UAE. Twas a four-hour drive from Abu Dhabi and I tell you, it's worth it. Lots of amazing sceneries out there. It's more of a nature tripping I must say.


We booked a night stay in Al Diar Siji Hotel and we had a beautiful view of the sea from our room. How cool is that? Well, we never enjoyed the beach to be quite honest as it was jam-packed! So we filled our entire time road tripping, not to mention climbing a rock mountain for photo opp.

postcard


the rock

So there. Not bad for my first ever Eid holiday in Sandpit.

PS Thank you my lovely friends. You all never fail to keep me company: Yatz, Chie, Kathe, Dantley and Pat.


No comments: