Friday, September 24, 2010

Dear Papa Jesus


Awhile ago, I talked to Xioms through Skype. Actually, we've been doing this every week since I left home just to catch up on things. My mom told me how lazy Xiomai nowadays. She don't want to go to school anymore. Well, it's normal and btw, she just turned 3 last July. I was thinking... I mean I told mom to enroll her in ballet class instead. Kiddo was super excited when she heard that and that's a good thing!

Anyway, when Xioms and I were chatting, I asked her if she still reads her books. She said no because I'm now here. Okay, good point because we usually do that but I told her that she should continue reading her books. And then I asked if she's praying before going to bed. Here's her reply:

"
Yes Mama." Then she recited.. "In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy, Spirit, Amen. Dear Papa Jesus, bless me as I am about to sleep. I love you Papa Jesus. Sweet dreams. Papa Jesus, Jun Pyo is my crush. In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy, Spirit, Amen."

My jaw dropped, literally.

No comments: