Saturday, October 9, 2010

Straight Lines


Waking up this morning ain't that good. I feel so emotional that I want to never wake up anymore. People have their own problems I know but bear with me, I just want to blurt whatever I want to blurt out. I fucking hate and love my life. Illogical as it seems but today, that's what I endure. I hated leaving home. I hated where I am right now. But the thing that I hate most is being in a situation that you think you're good at, that someone.. that special someone is so proud of you but is totally not.


All my life, all I ever wanted is to make myself good enough for you. I studied hard, graduated and currently have a good job. I've always been looking for straight lines though I know life's not like that, never been like that. It's so hard to hate you and I can never hate you. I just hope you'll love me the way I am giving my love to you.


Enough of this shit. I think I just needed a bath. Been on my bed since this AM. Promise me I didn't scare you. Now, I'm off to shower room.


No comments: