Saturday, July 3, 2010

Torn Between Two Emotions


Got my flight ticket already and will be leaving tomorrow.


I still can't help but to think about the POEA shittiness. I cannot believe why Philippines can't just be the same with other countries. It's not that I don't want to go home but you see, if in case I will be exiting in some near countries, immigration there won't ask anything except for your passport and visa. In Philippines, good luck! Hayyy Pilipinas!!


On the contrary, one of the reasons why I want to come home is Xiomai. Part of me is thrilled to death because I'll be able to catch her 3rd birthday. Though I'll be coming home with no presents. I know that Xioms would not mind. She's just a kid for goodness' sake! And I'm pretty sure that it's no biggie with my family as well.


So, see you Pinas and until we meet again Abu Dhabi!



x

No comments: