Saturday, April 17, 2010

Ágætis byrjun


Okay, so it's my third day being unemployed and what have I done on those days? Nothing much to say really. You know am lazier than anything you would ever imagine. Hehe.

Anyway, have I told you that I got my visa already? Yep! Got it last week though my flight schedule was still a surprise. I should say, end of this month or early May. Let's just cross our fingers that the final result will be revealed tomorrow, eh?

In other news, last Friday, I received an unexpected farewell party here at home. As usual, t'was my lovely Viatores and Bading's idea. Apparently, they're so much addicted to surprises which I hate. Anyway, what happened is that since my last days of reporting for work, Kets and I agreed on bonding for a day before I leave B&M. I just didn't know that they already have an agenda behind my back. Those evil bitches! So, at the night of their "freaking plan", Kets texted me that she's on her way here and she's just waiting for the pansit that she ordered. I even requested for a Razon's halo-halo. And so I waited for like an hour before they finally arrived. Yes, you heard me, THEY. Kets arrived with Elena, my anti-social bitch friend. So I was a bit confused but eventually, I thought maybe she just wanted to see me before I finally leave the country. That's it. So I fixed the table and told them it's time to eat. Gawd, these two had all the alibis in the world that night. That they just walked going here from there, that they needed to rest first and it's hot... blah blah blah... so in short, I allowed them to relax first with my stomach already crying for food! Suddenly, our dog barked like there's no tomorrow which indicates that somebody's outside our house. To my surprise, it was the rest of the gang. Yes, they got me and it was the second time. First was during my pregnancy then this one. Strike 2! Damn!

I hate surprises but I think I'm now getting used to it as long as there's always a new Cathy's bag. Hehe. Super thanks Five and Kets for that.


So we feast all night and had a couple of vodka shots. Some of my lovely friends didn't make it but they're all emotionally there and ehem, financially. I know they chipped in for all the food they bought. So thank you all and I will say it again, they're the best friends in the world!

My new Cathy's collection! Yay!

A good beginning embraces me and I'm all willing. What a best way of starting my new life. Surprises, surprises, must love surprises! Ugh! Until then. Ta-ta!

x


Ágætis byrjun (Icelandic pronunciation: [ˈaːucaitɪs ˈpɪrjʏn] OW-gy-tiss BI-ar-yun, A good beginning)

No comments: