Saturday, May 30, 2009

SIS or SIG?


Since lolo is bossing me around to come up with this, I'm now writing and yes, I've been bullied.

Anyway, the answer is YES, I went. It was only a short travel and the place plus food was a bit okay (when I say "a bit" that means, not really). So when we got there, I immediately checked the room and good thing it was air-conditioned. What really made my day was the bathroom with an exhaust fan, thank goodness!

It was never in my plan to swim so I didn't even bother to bring any swimming gear. I don't even plan to associate with the earthlings because the reason why I'm there is I want to relax and do nothing, and so I stayed in the room most of the time. I brought my book btw and some chips that I can munch whenever I feel the boredom.

Well I was thankful though because Missy was there who is very passive and didn't expressed any complaints with my own little world. We had our pics taken, wandered the cheap looking resort and had some girl talk. I found this girl full of sense but she's the war-freak type. Hehe.

Anyhow, am so happy I made a friend in this event. I'm not really sure to say that I enjoyed this shit but one thing for sure, I have seen lots of bitches and whores' demeanor.

x

PS If you're wondering what happened to the person am referring to my previous post; well, he's still a douche bag (that'll never change) who is really NOTHING on Earth.

No comments: