Saturday, February 14, 2009

Kissing and Hugging and More Loving this Valentine


Yesterday was a very tiring day not because I dated a lot of guys, haha I wish! But because I attended a whole day training about Microsoft Excel. It was scheduled so there's nothing else to whine and complain about. During the session, I was thinking it's Valentine's day for heaven's sake and here I am, ass-stuck in this cheap chair while the others are spreading some looooove. Hmmmm... that sounds far from complaining, right? Pathetic me.

Tick... tock... tick... tock...

Thank gawd training had finally ended. I made a hasty exit and hailed for a cab. It rained by the way so I'm in a good mood even though traffic is a hell. I saw a lot of people on the street holding bouquet of flowers in their hands and being mushy with their loved ones. I couldn't help myself thinking how popular flower shops this day! I wish I own one. Haha... When I reached home, I walked straight to my room, Xioms was still up and so damn thrilled to see me as she keeps on saying "Mama". So I never stopped kissing and hugging her like I've never seen her for quite some time.

Anyway, "heart's day" for me happens everyday, even if it's just a usual day -- well, if you wish it to be. It doesn't matter if you received many flowers and chocolates and love cards or not, as long as you expressed your love purely, that to me is more important.

x

No comments: