Thursday, February 19, 2009

End of First Week


Finally! The week is almost over! Well, it's over for me because tomorrow starts my days-off. This was the most tiring week for me. Lots of job requests came in and most of them are on a rush basis. Why the heck everyone in the world are in a rush nowadays?!? I even thought I completely became deaf after transcribing long dictations. Whooo!

I'll be out of the office in a couple of hours and I'm excited to meet my friends. Binky's going to treat me a sundae! I promised I would never tell anyone, but I did! Hehe... Anyway, we're meeting to finalize our upcoming trip. There are many things we REALLY need to discuss. Haha, sounds like a real serious trip!

So there, my very boring week. Got to go, am actually in the middle of my work and just sneaked out to blog. Laters alligators!

x

No comments: