Saturday, October 18, 2008

No More Drama


So what’s new?  Not much.

Disappointment

Oh, I recently watched the Sex and the City movie. Yeah, I know, it's like for ages but who cares?  Anyway, it’s a lame movie but what makes it interesting? Of course the wardrobes and oh so hot shoes of the four gals. I was effing crazy with the Manolo Blahnik shoes that Carrie Bradshaw had. It was so gorgeous that I ended up looking for it online. And I actually saw it but was sooo disappointed. It costs $945 – I'm like wot? It’s PHP 44,773.9979 to be exact. That’s a lot of milk and not to mention diapers! Gah! Btw, thanks Yaleyna for your pirated DVD hehe.

Yo Gabba Gabba

My munchkin is already 1 year and 3 months and yes, she’s still big but not that BIG. Xioms is now super kulit and loves to walk around. Also, she’s now an addict, addicted to Yo Gabba Gabba, a kid show from Nickelodeon. There was this freak host called DJ Lance who’s very orangeish despite of his skin tone. He has his friendly toy monsters that when he sprinkle some pixie-like dust, the toys will come to life. Strange kids stuff, huh?

It’s Almost Time To Go

It’s already 6:40AM and I’m excited to go home. But before I do, I want to thank the denial king and queen a.k.a. Rolly and Missy. They showed up and gave me some food from the not-so-popular bday party. Haha…  Missy even gave me her leche flan share. Alabyu girl. =)

So there... my week with no drama. Ta-ta!

No comments: