Thursday, February 9, 2017

Our Second Successful Attempt


Officially, WE ARE PREGNANT! Yeyyyy!

We just came out of the clinic and my OBGYN confirmed that we are 5 weeks and 5 days pregnant. We even saw our little pea through an ultrasound and we're just extremely excited and happy.

Sweet little pea

Though I'm subject for full supervision and intensive care. Oh well, it's due to my molar pregnancy history, and that my doctor somehow saw some amount of blood clot in my uterus. But I don't need to fret she said. We were assured that it wasn't that a big of a deal. She just need to monitor that for extra precaution. So on my end, no more workouts or extreme movements. I also better be eating right, and that I always need to be in a relaxed mode. Not entirely on bed rest but I need to feel always well-rested. Well, that's easy. I can do that! I'll do whatever it takes for our baby to be okay and healthy.

So, I guess that's the news for now. Till our next checkup. Toodles!

x

No comments: