Friday, August 1, 2014

Unleash Your Artistry


Hello!

Who would have thought that I can paint? No, no, not just random whatever paintings but some nicely, creatively, clean and unusual abstract paintings -- well, people say those words and I'm just trying to blog it down. Heh, yabang!

Anyway, it was all Vlad who initiated this "painting" idea. You see, for the amount of stress we're encountering in our daily lives, we need to have a diversion. Remember the time I bought a tank to watch fish swim when I get home from work? Or our weekend camping and snorkeling? Well, this time, we found a new way to release our stress -- painting!

I didn't know how fun and time-consuming whenever painters create a masterpiece. I am in no way saying I am a painter but I can paint... artistically and beautifully.

Our (Vlad and I) very first painting together. We call it Inquisitivus
Jul 31, 2014, acrylic on 1830mm x 1220mm wood

Mind you, painting isn't a type of hobby that is cheap but the time and effort spent in every stroke I did is worth it. You'll never know, my paintings would become priceless in the near future! Haha

See our gallery here (and don't forget to follow): sandpitart

Toodles!


No comments: