Saturday, April 14, 2012

Pinas Vacay 2012


I finally got a chance to be with my family again for this year. Munchkin's gotten so big.. as in literally BIG! :) This time, everything is planned and it turned out quite well. Kudos to my partner in crime Keti for making my agenda.

Reunited

First two weeks was all about pigging out, Xioms school thing, and meeting with old good friends. Having a 3-hour sleep early in the morning is a satisfaction on my part but times like this happens once in a blue moon so I have nothing to complain.

What made my vacay more interesting and unforgettable was the fact that my Munchkin was recognised as one of the outstanding students at school. It's in the genes man! Hehe.. Seriously, it's one of the most rewarding days of being a parent.

showing off Munchkin's medals

After this two weeks of craziness, it's Boracay time! Mum and I did our assignments you know. We planned this wayyyy back so my vacay will be worth it. Five days at the beach is fun and relaxing!

Overjoyed

On our way to ride a boat for some snorkeling!

Reef walking with Nicole

So there, my vacation was a blast and I wish I could stay longer. Looking forward for my next homecoming!

x, P

No comments: