Saturday, November 20, 2010

Back to Normal


I just had more than a week vacay because of Eid al-Adha, whatever that means. During that break I've enjoyed attending concerts for free at the Ferrari events. It's really good when you know someone from the major sponsors. hehe.. However, my holiday was ruined as I acquired some usual cough and colds. I stayed home for like 3 or 4 days, just like a pig, doing nothing except from sleeping, surfing the net and watching rom-com or new released movies. Yeah yeah, am boring I know but what can I do? Aside from being sick, am totally broke. hahaha..


Tomorrow, we're back to reality and there's nothing I can do about that. Am pretty excited though as I haven't seen my new friends for a week. I'm gonna make my ears ready, I bet there are lots of crazy funny stories to hear.

Ciao!

No comments: