Sunday, March 15, 2009

See No Evil, Speak No Evil, Hear No Evil


This was during our first night in Ilocos. Karla and I aren't that sleepy so we went out of the room, puffed some Marl and had a very serious talk. Hahaha... serious my ass! Anyway, since everyone is already asleep and we saw Binky widely awake, we dragged her and sneaked out Louie's video cam to have some snapshots. And here are the craziness that we have come up with...





I know... I know... we looked like stupid assholes but we totally enjoyed this. My personal fav is the first pix which expresses the blog title. From then on, we call ourselves -- The Three Stooges or Tatlong Itlog. Hahahaha... I love you girls!

x

2 comments:

renovatio.existere said...

The flip side. Emote kung emote si Kabs. hehe

pitzcamba said...

kabs ang potah!!! bwaahahaha..